/*pinterest*/ yenniper: Oscars Bingo!

2.26.2011

Oscars Bingo!


Anybody watching the Oscars?! To make it more enjoyable (maybe for some of you being forced to watch), I have made some Oscars bingo cards. I made an American Idol one a few years back that was preeetty epic, so I thought I'd do the same for the Oscars.

There are four different boards so you can play with your friends! If you only have one or two friends, it's okay. You don't have to use all four. As always, free space is FREE! I was going to use, "Anne Hathaway still super annoying/thinks she's beautiful and everybody loves her even though I don't but I still like Devil Wears Prada" as the free space, but it didn't fit was too mean.

Have fun! I hope Colin Firth wins. Because I love him. I recommend using Reese's Pieces as pieces. It's just easier because they are already pieces. Click to enlarge. Then print!





6 comments:

  1. Love. This makes me more excited to watch the Oscars. I've been dreading watching Hathaway making "jokes" for 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professional. I want to watch the oscars just to play your bingo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never watch the entire oscars - usually just an award or two - but you've made me want to sit through the whole thing. these are awesome! even better - watching with you and amanda and lauren and brenda and lisa. wouldn't that be a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking bingo cards! Much more colorful than this site's version: http://www.buzzbuzzbingo.com/Awards/Oscars/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeeeeah that bowtie one was pretty easy to get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were awesome! Good work. PS - Anne was pretty annoying. Couldn't you just see all the times James Franco was making fun of her internally.

    ReplyDelete