/*pinterest*/ yenniper: juxtaposition

3.13.2011

juxtaposition

Hi friends! Sorry for the brief hiatus. I was in Newport Beach getting tan and fit eating and staying pale.

Saturday morning I went to breakfast with my mom and sister-in-law. It was a beautiful day so we took a little morning drive down the PCH to Laguna.



On our way back, we stopped at my favorite store in the world. Juxtaposition. It's in Crystal Cove. If I could decorate my home from anywhere, it would be here. They have some really beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces and I am obsessed with every pillow and book in the joint. Words cannot describe how much I am in love with this place.


Here are some of said pillows I am obsessed with. Since the price tag on these babies can run around $700+, my mom and I decided to make our own. For my birthday, I sent my mom some designs I came up with and she and my sister are stenciling them on burlap for me. Isn't my mom awesome? They are looking really cool and I can't wait to see them in my living room.


The rest of my trip was filled with wandering around Balboa Island and spending time with family. The trip convinced me that I officially have SAD and need to get out of Utah. It was 70 degrees the whole time and I was a very happy camper.

1 comment:

  1. so. much. fun. and i think you do look a tad bit darker. :)

    ReplyDelete